Comfort Air Preventative Maintenance contracts include spring and fall tune-ups to help ensure your equipment will run more efficiently, helping to decrease your annual energy bill and improve reliability.
Preventative Maintenance Contracts will include
- Two tune-ups per year during normal business hours of 8:00am through 4:30pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
- Spring tune-ups will include oiling the fan motor, inspecting the electrical wiring and components, checking the thermostat, inspecting the condensation drain system, inspecting the air filter, cleaning air filter if washable and checking overall system operation.
- Fall tune-up for heat pumps include inspecting the fan motor, inspecting the air filter, cleaning the air filter if washable, checking the thermostat, checking the refrigerant charge, checking the auxiliary electric heat operation and checking the overall system operations.
- Fall tune-up for gas furnaces include inspecting the burner assembly and cleaning if required, inspecting the fan motor, checking the firing rate, inspecting the air filter and cleaning if washable, checking the thermostat and checking the overall system operations.
- Fall tune-up for oil furnaces include cleaning the burner assembly and adjusting the burner for peak efficiency, inspecting the electrical wiring and components, inspecting the air filter and cleaning if washable, checking the thermostat, checking the combustion efficiency, checking the oil pump pressure, replacing oil nozzle and oil filter and checking the overall furnace operation.
Learn how to take care of your HVAC sytem so it will take care of you!
NOTE: Prevenative Mainenance Contracts exclude air filters, parts and labor needed to repair unit(s) if a breakdown occurs and humidifier maintenance unless optional coverage is purchased.